Tuition Fee Policies for FWS
All students, parents and guardians must observe the following rules and regulation as outlined in this Policy Note regarding Tuition and Fees.
Tuition and fees, payable in Pak Rupees, for the Academic year is as follows.
- A one-time Registration and admission fee (non-refundable) will be paid by all new students in full at the time of admission. Security fee is payable at the time of admission and is refundable at the time of withdrawal. Annual Resource charge for the academic year will be paid in full prior to admission irrespective of joining date. Student ID Card, Learning Management System, Montessori school bag, school badge and Prospectus shall be payable at the time of admission.
- The annual Resource Charge, Learning Management System and school Computerized student ID Card shall be charged annually.
- The Tuition & Fee will be payable on Term Basis in advance for all tiers.
- The Tuition & fee for examination year classes of ‘0’ Level, IGCSE, AS & A Levels, and all external Examination programmers shall be paid on Term basis as per the following schedule.
Term 1: Due in August
Term 2: Due in December
Term 3: Due in March
- For all Admission the Tuition fee cut-off date is 20th of every calendar month. The Term Fee for the current period shall be charged to all new admission fee Bills issued before or on 20th of every calendar month.
- Term Fee for the full year is to be paid in full for all existing and graduating students. Monthly Lab, ACT, Computer Charge are also applicable for the full year.
- Term Fee, Admission fee, Security ,Annual Resource Charge, Registration fee, ID Card Charge , Prospectus, year Book, School Bag, school badge or ICT/Lab charge and all other charges as per the tuition & fee policy are all subject to review from time to time due to inflationary pressure are subject to increase without prior notice at any time.
- Fee bills are normally issued with a “DUE DATE” of 10 days. After the expiry of “DUE DATE” the fee Bill can be deposited with the late payment fine which is charged on a daily basis, till the expiry of “VALIDITY DATE” which is normally 5 days from the expiry of the “DUE DATE”. After the expiry of the validity date the fee bill shall not be accepted at the local branch of the bank. The New fee bill will only be issued with an additional fine of Rs. 1000/- per fee bill plus the late payment charge incurred till that day.
- Students whose fees remain payable after expiry of “DUE/VALIDITY DATE” are issued a periodic reminders and ultimately the “Final Reminder”, thereafter which the student’s name will be struck off the school roll and outstanding name adjusted against security deposit and a re-admission charge shall be levied.
- Parents / Guardians defaulting on fee payment, run the risk of making their children /wards liable being struck off the school roll. The security deposit of student is adjusted against the unpaid Term Fee balance. In such cases, re-admission is subject to vacancy and repayment of both the admission fee and security deposit at the prevailing rates.
- The security Deposit is refunded in full at the time of the withdrawal of the student or Request for school Leaving Certificate RSLC-001 after completion of studies or otherwise provided that the student has paid all his/her dues and the school has no justifiable claim outstanding.
- Fee Bills are issued latest by 25th of the month and sent home through student. It is the responsibility of the parents to inquire from the school’s office if they have not received the fee bill by the 5th of the billing months. All due are paid directly to the Future World Schools specified branch of a local bank. The payment due date and the fee bill validity date is marked on the fee bill, and late-fee is collected by the bank at the time of payment.
NOTE: The late payment charges will not be waived nor reduced in any circumstances
- Registration fee, admission fee, annual Resource Charges are non-refundable under any circumstance. For students leaving mid-term, balance payment of term fee is not refundable. No refunds for any payments will be made if student is suspended on disciplinary grounds or the student is found in breach of the student code of conduct, and parent or guardian will be liable for property as per the student disciplinary procedure and /or as determined by the school management.
- For returning students, all previous dues including any fine must have been cleared. Non-payment or underpayment of dues may result in suspension of enrolment, refusal to CIE/Edexcel international exam registration, refusal to re-register and/or withholding of student of student records.
- The Future World School reserves the right to hold the student’s progress reports, transcripts, examination entries, school leaving and other certificate if the dues have not been cleared.
- All parents and guardians are responsible for guaranteeing payment of school dues will read and sign an undertaking for compliance with the FWS policies as outlined in the FWS Prospectus and Admission Form Pack. The School reserves the right to revise and make alterations to its policies, and fees at any point in time WITHOUT further notice.
- Term fees must be paid in full as cleared funds by the Due date as specified on the fee bill. Thereafter, late payment charges shall be lived by the designated bank as per the Tuition & fee policy.
- In an event of student inter branch or city transfer, the security fee shall NOT be transferred to the region responsible, however there is no admission, registration and/or security charge in an event of inter branch or intercity school transfer within Future World School Nationwide.
- There will be no concession or fee waiver for the period that a child may have stayed away from the school, due to illness, social commitments, visit abroad or for any reason.
- If the school is closed due to emergency war, epidemic, floods, and earthquake or for any other reason on National, Provisional, District or AJK State Government order for any length of time, parent / guardians shall pay the fees with regularity by the 10th. The salaries to the teaching staff, Faculty, administrative and support staff etc. Have to be paid during the closed period.
- There is late payment charge to be levied on fee bill by the bank if the fee is late by the Due date as specified on the fee bill.
Late payment charges
Rs.250/- per day after expiration of due date till the validity date.
Rs. 1000/- for issuance of new fee bill after the expiration of the validity date plus the late payment charge.
On acceptance, the student is issued a fee bill, Term Fee is payable in Pak Rupees for the full academic year. The Following charge is included in the New Admission fee bill.
- Registration fee (Non refundable)
- Admission fee (Non refundable)
- Security fee (Refundable)
- Tuition fee
- Information & Communication Technology ICT fee/ Computer fee (were application)
- Science Laboratory fee (were applicable)
- Annual Resource Charge
- Student ID Card
- Montessori Bag (were application)
- FWS Badge
- Learning Management System
- FWS Prospectus
NOTE: All admission on or before 5th may every year shall be liable to pay the pay the Annual Resource Charge again in the following September each year. Annual Resource Charge is payable covers stationery, art & craft activities and material, beyond the class room initiatives, open Days, photocopy of syllabi and learning materials, worksheets, student assessment paper, work plans, school examination, instruction material, Montessori apparatus, EPL Activities and In-house activities for the academic year.
ISSUANCE OF STUDENT ADMISSION SLIP ‘SAS-001’
All parents / guardians responsible for guaranteeing payment of school Tuition & Fee will read and sign an undertaking for compliance with the FWS rules and policies as outlined in the FWS Prospectus and admission From Pack AFP-001. The School reserve the right to revise and make alterations to its and policies any point in time WITHOUT further notice.
Future World School shall provide a Student Admission slip SAS-001’ or confirm admission to any student if the parent / guardian has submitted and duly signed the following documents included in the Admission From Pack ‘ at the time admission;
Admission Form Pack is included in the FWS Prospects and (Included Student Admission Form SAF-001, Tuition & fee Policy TEp-001, Home School Agreement HAS-001, Student Code of Conduct SCC-001, School Uniform Guidelines SUG-001, Admission & Eligibility policy AEP-001, Parent / Guardian Undertaking) duly completed, signed and submitted with the following documents:
- 4 recent passport size colored photographs of the student.
- Student form ‘B’ copy and / or copy of Original Birth Certificate.
- Copy of both parents / Guardians CNIC (Pakistani Nationals only).
- Copy of last 2 pages of passport of the parents / guardians (Foreign Nationals Only).
- Previous Original school Leaving Certificate.
- Copies of your child last school Report and Certificates.
Note: Student shall NOT be allowed to sit in the classroom without submitting the Student Admission Slip “SAS-0011” to Branch Head, School Manager or Duty Teacher on the first day of school / college. (it is the responsibility of the parent / guardian to collect the student admission slip SAS-0011 from the admission office of the local Branch).
- If a Student has not attended the school for a period of a month, unless arrangements for such an absence have been agreed with the Branch Head in writing by the parent / guardian.
- Student Fees have remained unpaid for two consecutive Terms.
- For Students leaving mid-way, balance payment of tuition fee is not refundable.
- No refunds for any payments will be made if student is suspended on disciplinary grounds, and parent or guardian will be liable for paying up for any damages caused to the school property as per the student disciplinary procedure and/ or as determined by the School management and shall not be required to give any notice before.
- Student has failed in the same class for two consecutive years or, has failed to qualify for promotion on two different occasions in his / her school academic career.
- A student shall be deemed to be enrolled in Future World School until he/she has completed his/her normal education, having taken his/her final national and International examination (Matric, O Levels, IGCSE, Intermediate, AS’ & A Levels) and all his/her dues with the School have been Finally settled in with case he/she shall be only be considered to be withdrawn after the outstanding fees/other dues (if any) payable up to the last month during which he/she appears for this/her last National and International examination paper, are fully settled. This is valid for student wishing to re-take exams or improvement of grades in any National or International Examination System including Cambridge, Federal, Local and/ or Edexcel Board.
- For returning student, all previous dues including any fines must have been cleared. Non-payment or underpayment of dues may result in suspension of enrollment, refusal to CIE/Edexcel/Metric / FSc exam registration, refusal to re-register or withholding of student records and progress reports.
- If the student request for school leaving certificate received before summer vacation and after 5th may every academic year then the parent/ Guardian will have to pay the school tuition and fees in full up to and including August fee, as at this time, school cannot admit any student as this is the examination term and seat will have to remain vacant till the end of the year and the school pays summer vacation salaries to the faculty and staff. (Please refer to request for school Leaving Certificate from RSLC-001 for more details).
In case (i) ,(ii) , (iii), (iv), (v), (vi), (vii) and (viii) above , the outstanding fees shall be adjusted against the security deposit paid to the school, and due, shall be recoverable from the parents / guardian of the student.
RULES PERTAINING TO REQUEST FOR INTER BRANCH TRANFER CERTIFICATE ‘RIBTC-001’
Future World School offers inter-city facility. A student is eligible to apply for Request for inter Branch Certificate RIBTC-001, provided that:
- He she has completed twelve months or, at least one academic term, at the branch from which he/she is seeking transfer from.
- He/she has cleared all his/her dues in the branch he/she studying and from which he/she is seeking transfer from: and
- If a student qualifies for IBTC-001 transfer:
- No admission fee and registration fee will be charged by the branch to which the student has been transferred to.
- In an event of student inter branch or intercity transferred to, the security fee shall NOT be transferred to the region responsible, however there is no admission and registration charge in an event of inter branch or intercity transfer, the security fee shall NOT be transferred to the region responsible, however there is no admission and registration charge in an event of inter branch or intercity school transfer within Future World Schools Nationwide.
- The differential in the security deposit amount in the new branch, to which the student is transferred to, will not be charged. The security deposit will remain the same as was deposited initially at the time admission.
- Even if a student is eligible for an inter-city transfer, he/she shall only qualify for the same, subject to availability of a vacancy in the grade, qualification or tier in the requested branch. The decision of the relevant Regional Office or Regional Headmistress will be final in this regard.
If the student needs to be transferred to a different branch or city within the Future World Schools Network nationwide then the student or parents/ Guardians must obtain an inter Branch Transfer Certificate from IBTC-001. (Please refer to Request to inter Branch Transfer Certificate Form IBTC-001 for more details). It is however of the parent/ guardian to check the fee structure of the transferring school/ branch.
Note: Student are advised not to seek transfer in the final two years of their schooling, i.e classes IX and X (Matriculation), and the last two year of O levels, IGCSE Levels and at any time in ‘AS’ or ‘A’ Level studies, as it may hinder their academic performance and results. Also, in the case of Matriculation different Boards have different requirements. As such, Future World School does not take any responsibility for the consequences resulting from transfers during the periods mentioned above.
No concession will be given to the student on account of the fact that there siblings (irrespective of the number) already enrolled in any branch or Campus of the school. FWS does not offer any sibling discounts.
REFUND OF SCHOOL TUITION & FEES
FWS Tuition & Fee once paid or deposited by the parent / guardian is non-refundable in any circumstances, whatever, minus the security deposit as per FWS Tuition and Fee policy.
ACCEPTANCE OF ADMISSION
FWS Admission is subject to your acceptance of our terms and condition as per the admission from pack included in the FWS Prospectus, Signed and submitted thereof.
TUITION AND REVIEW
The FWS reserves all rights of review and increase in the registration, tuition fee and all other fees, charge and deposit ancillary thereto without prior notice or consent of the parents.
RELOCATION OF SCHOOL BRANCH
The school may shift the premises of any branch of the Future World School to another location for any reason and the consent of the parents shall not be necessary in this regard, however an advance notice will be given to parents.
Home School Agreement (HAS-001)
- The school is an independent private school registered head office 308, Street No. 3, Sector I-9/3 , Islamabad acting by the managing or governing body as now or in the future constituted. It is assumed that a pupil will, admission from Pack AFP-001, school agreements HAS-001, admission from Pack AFP-001, School uniform guidelines SUG-001, admission and eligibility policy AEP-001, Parents / guardian undertaking and academic ability , progress through the school and complete the all tiers of education as per FWS rules and policies.
- The head is the person appointed by the Future World School to be responsible for the pupil and includes those to how many of the duties of the Head or the schools have been responsibly delegated from time to time.
- The parents/ guardians are those have parental responsibility for the pupil and those referred at clause 4 (c) of those standard terms and condition individually and jointly. Parents are expected to give their support and encouragement to the aims and objected of the school and to uphold and promote its good name, to continue the pupil’s education at home and to ensure that the pupil maintains appropriate standards of punctuality, behavior, diligence, language, discipline, order and dress.
- Our Aim: The aims of the school are described in the Prospectus. In addition, the school aims to strike the balance between academic and practical work, physical education, moral and spiritual development and the pursuit of leisure activities. We are committed to high standards of teaching and care and we welcome presents contacts the human right of pupils and their presents, who in turn accept that the school’s lawful policies, disciplines and rules must sometimes take precedence over the wishes of individuals. The school is an environment in which pupils are encouraged to participate in work and leisure activities with enthusiasm and commitment and to behave with tolerance and understanding, respecting the needs of others.
- Charges at the school: A successful school must initiate and given on the basis that, in the interests of the school as a whole, reasonable charges may be made from time to time to these standard term and condition, to the size and location of the school, to its premises and facilities, to the academic of classes and the way the school is run, to the rules and disciplinary framework, to the length of the school terms and the school day and to any other aspect of the school. Fee levels will be reviewed each year; such review might result in fee increases as deemed necessary by the School’s managements. If the ownership or legal status of the school changes, the school’s rights and obligations under these standard terms and conditions will be deemed assigned to the new entity.
- The Standard Terms and Conditions: We believe that these standard terms and conditions reflect the custom and practice of independents schools for many generations. The rules about charge and notice and fees in lieu of notice and the other rules set out below are provided in good faith. They promote the stability, forward-planning, proper resourcing and development of the school. The fees List and the school policies and Rules, or equivalent documents as varied from time to time, are part of these Terms and Conditions.
CARE AND GOOD DISCIPLINE
- Parents/ Guardians Authority: The parents authorize the Head while in Loco parentis or acting or acting on behalf of a pupil. To take and/or authorize in good faith all decisions that safeguards and promotes the pupil’s welfare. Parents give consent to such physical contact as may be lawful, appropriate and paper for teaching and for providing comfort to a pupil in distress or to maintain safety and good order or in connection with the pupil’s health. The Head any also consent on behalf of the parents to the Head may also consent emergency medical treatment in an event of an emergency or accident while at school including trauma treatment, general anesthetic and operations under Head supervision or at a private or government hospital where certified by a person who is appropriately qualified, necessary for the pupil’s welfare and if deemed appropriate to act in an emergency. Unless you notify us to the contrary, you consent to your child participating, under proper supervision, in contact sports and in other sports and school regular, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities which may entail some risk of physical injury. This also includes school excursions and al outdoor activities.
- Conduct and Attendance: We attach importance to courtesy, integrity, manners and good discipline. Parents warrants that the pupil will take a full part in the activities of the school, will attend each school day, will be punctual, will work hard, will be well school day, will be comply with the school Rules about the wearing of uniform. Pupil may receive health and life skills education appropriate to age in accordance with the curriculum and national policies from time to time.
- The pupil’s Health: The Head may at any time require a medical opinion or certificate as to the pupil’s general physical and mental health. The age of the pupil’s will be calculated in accordance with national custom. Parents will be asked to complete a form of medical declaration concerning the pupil’s health and must inform the Head in writing if the pupil’s develops any know medical condition, health problem, allergy, physical disability or will be unable to take part in games or sporting activities or has been in contact with infection diseases. Pupil’s entering the school may be required to have a medical examination.
- Conduct of the school: The Head is responsible for the care and good discipline of pupil while they are in the charge of the school or its staff and for the day to day running of the school and the curriculum. The Head is responsible also for the imposition of any sanction including exclusion for non-payment of fees, suspension during investigation or following a branch of school discipline or student code of conduct, and removal or expulsion with further notice under clause 6 below. The Head is not responsible for a pupil’s who is absent from the school or is in branch of school discipline. It is a condition of remaining at the school that parents and the pupil accept the school regime and the school Rules as to appearance and dress and the rules of school discipline that applies from time to time.
- The School Rules: Each pupil is entitled to a copy of the school Rules and student code of conduct giving information about ethos and rules at the school. The purpose of the Rules is to help every pupil to know what is expected and to encourage courtesy and consideration for others. Each pupil and parent should read the school rules as detailed in the FWS Prospectus.
- The school reserves the right to monitor email communications and interest use for the purpose of ensuring compliance with the school Rules.
ADMISSION AND ENTRY TO THE SCHOOL
- Registration: Pupil will be considered as candidates for admission any entry to the school when the admission form has been completed and returned to the school and the non-refundable registration fee paid together with the price of the availability of a place and the pupil satisfying the admission requirements at the time. The school operates an equal opportunities policy. Admission slip shall not be granted unless the parents/ guardian has fully read, accepted and duly signed the school admission from including; tuition and fee policy, student code of conduct, home school agreement and school rules and policies of admission as per the school prospectus and as detailed on the school website www.futureworld.edu.pk.
- Admission slip: In due course, a place is offered by way of a formal letter from the school or verbally or by email the fee deposit will be payable when parents accept the offer at the designated bank. Details of deposit are sat out in the fees voucher / challan as varied from time to time. The security fee deposit shall be refunded after the successful clearance of outstanding dues and fees against the student account on his/her leaving the school. The school leaving certificate shall not be issued unless all outstanding dues are cleared. The security deposit will be repaid by means of a credit note in the form of cheque or cash without interest to the final payment of fees or other sums due to the school after the pupil leaves the school. Until credited it will form part of the general security funds of the school.
- Moving to the Senior Level: A pupil who is moving from FWS to TMUC may be required to show an ability to do so by passing an entrance examination or by undergoing some other assessment if the pupil does not meet the general school annual promotion and progression criteria.
EVENTS REQUIRING NOTICE IN WRONG
Notice to be given by parents means (unless the contrary is stated in terms and terms and conditions) a terms written notice addressed to and actually received by the Branch head. No other notice will suffice. Notice must be hand deliver or sent by special or guaranteed delivery post to the school address. Hand delivered notices must be acknowledged by the school by the issuing of a signed and dated official receipt.
Provisional Notice is valid only for the term in which it is given and only when written and accepted in writing by the head. Term means the period between and including the first and last days of each school term.
A term Notice means notice given before the first day Of term and expiring at the end of term. Haifa term notice means notice given before the first day of term expiring at half term, or notice given before half term expiring at the end of term.
Fees in lieu (of notice) means fees in full for the term of notice at the rate that would have applied had the pupil attended and not limited to the parental Contribution in the case of a scholarship, bursary or assisted place.
- Canceling acceptance: A term’s fees (less deposit /s held) will be immediately payable by the parents if, for any reason, they cancel their acceptance of a place less than a term before entry or the pupil does not join the school after a place has been accepted. Parents who withdraw giving a full term notice before entry will not have to pay fees in lieu but the deposit will be retained by the school. Cases of serious illness or genuine hardship many receive special consideration on written request.
- Withdrawal from the school: A term notice must be given before a pupil is withdrawn from the school, If in the examination term or second term the cut-off date for request for school leaving certificate is 5Th may each academic year or else all request for leaving certificate must be made before or on 5Th of every month otherwise tuition fee shall be payable for the next month as per the request for the school leaving certificate RCLC -001 policy.
REMOVAL AND EXPULSION OF A PUPIL
- Removal at the request of the school : Parents may be without, refund of fees, temporary or permanently from the school if, after consultation with a parents, the head is of the pupil has been unsatisfactory or if the pupil, in the judgement of the Head, is unwilling or unable to profit from the educational opportunities offered ( or a parents has treated the school or members of it’s staff unreasonably) and in any such case removal is considered to be warranted. The deposit will be refunded in the event of removal from the school and fees in lieu of notice will not be charge but all outstanding fees and charge will be payable in full.
- Expulsion: A pupil may be expelled at the school acting on the recommendation of the head is reasonably satisfied that the pupil conduct (whether on or off school premises or in or out of. Term time) has been prejudicial to good order or school discipline or to the reputation of the school or is in breach of student code of conduct. The school and the head will act fairly and in accordance with the procedures of nature justice and will not expel a pupil other than in grave circumstances. There will be no refund of fees following expulsion (and all unpaid fees must be paid). The expulsion or without giving any future notice if so deemed appropriate by the head or school management. The deposit will not be returned credited, but fees in lieu of notice will not be changed.
- Discretion: The decision to exclude, suspend or require removal or expel a pupil and the manner and from of any announcements shall be in the sole discretion of the school, acting on the recommendation of the Head. In no circumstance shall the school or its staff be required to divulge to parents or other any confidential information or the identities of pupil or other who have given information which has led to suspension, the requirement to remove or expulsion, or which the Head has acquired during an investigation.
- Access: A pupil who has been withdraw, excluded, suspended, removed or expelled from the school has no right to enter school premises without the written permission of the Head.
GENERAL SAFETY AND SECURITY CONDITIONS
- Special Precaution: The Head needs to be aware of any matters that are relevant to the pupil security and safety. The Head must orders or situations of risk in relation to a pupil for whom any special safety precautions may be needed. A parent may be excluded from school premises if the Head, Acting in a proper manner, considers such exclusion to be in the best interests of the pupil or of the school.
- Leaving School Premises; A pupil is required to have written permission before leaving school premises during the course of a school day. The school is not, however, able to prevent a pupil leaving school premises in branch of school rules and student code of conduct. School has a strong school gate entry or exit procedure, should the pupil leave the school in branch of the school rules and student code of conduct, he school shall not be held responsible.
- Residence during Term Time: The Head must be notified in writing immediately if a pupil will be residing other than with a person who parental responsibility.
- Absence of parents: When both parent will be absent from the pupil home for a 24 hour or longer, the school requires, in writing, the name, address and telephone number for 24 hour contact of the adult to whom parental responsibility has been delegated into co-parents.
- Liability and Insurances; the school does not accept responsibility for accidental injury, death loss of property of any child whilst at school. All other insurances are the responsibility of parent including insurance are the responsibility of parents including insurance of the pupil personal property whilst at school or on the way to or from school or any school sponsored activity away from the school. The school is not the parents for any purpose related to insurance.
- Pupil personal Property: Pupil are responsible for the security and safe use of all personal property and are responsible for ensuring that all such property is clearly marked with the owner’s name . A pupil may not bring any item of equipment on to school premises which runs off mains electricity without the prior written permission of the Head.
- Concerns/Complaints: The school monitors each pupil progress and parents will, from time, receive reports in writing and in discussion with staff.
- Progress Reports: The school monitors each pupil progress and parents will, from time to time, receive reports in writing and in discussion with staff.
- Learning Difficulties: Each pupil will be screened for learning difficulties on entry to a senior level and, if required, at any level thereafter. Parents will be notified if.
- It appears: That formal assessment by an educational psychologist is advisable or the pupil is falling behind with studies. Our staff is not however qualified to make a medical diagnosis of conditions such as those commonly referred to as dyslexia or other learning difficulties. Parents will be asked to with draw the pupil without being charged fees in lieu of notice if, in the opinion of the Head, the school cannot provide adequately for a pupil special educational needs.
- Medical Samples: The Head may at any time when grounds for suspicion exist, require the pupil to give a biological sample under medical supervision to test for the use of illegal drugs, smoking or other substances damaging to health. A record of such sample will not from part of the pupil permanent medical record.
- Confidentiality: the parents however consent o behalf of themselves and the pupil to the school (though the Head, as the person responsible) obtaining holding, using and communication, on a need-to-know’ basis, confidential information which in the opinion of the Head, is material to the safety and welfare of the pupil and others, including a pupil aged 16 and over. The parent consent also to the school communicating with any other school which the pupil attends or which a parent proposes the pupil should attend about any matter concerning the pupil or about payment of fees, whether or not the information passing is also held in machine-readable from. Furthermore student information and profile may be stared for student with external partner organization of Future World School for the purpose of student’s promotions, privileges, student ID card discounts and benefits.
- Examinations, Reports and Reference: The school will enter a pupil name for an examination if the Head is satisfied that such is in the best interests of the pupil. Information supplied to parents and others examination, further education and career prospects and any reference will be given conscientiously and with all due care and skill but otherwise without liability on the part of the school.
- Intellectual Property: The school reserves all rights and interests any intellectual property rights arising as a result of the actions of a pupil in conjunction with any member of staff of the school and/or other pupil at the school for a purpose associated with the school. Any use of any such intellectual property rights by a pupil is subject to the terms of a license to be agreed prior to the use between the pupil, the pupil’s parents and the school. The school will allow the pupil’s role in creation/ development of intellectual property rights to be acknowledged.
- School and Company Publications: From the to time school and company publication will be published to include newsletters, marking material, FWS News, Yearbook, Billboards of Leaflets, outdoor marketing, web sites. Such publications of marketing and promotions may include images or pictures for a pupil’s image to be used in school and company publications will be deemed to have been given unless parents write to the Head stating that they do not wish the image of their child to appear in any school publication.
- Gas, Electrical, Fire, Water, Building and Road Safety: the school does not accept any responsibility for accidental injury, death or loss of property of any child through an act of gas leak, fire, electrical short-circuiting, and water contamination. Building damages and/or road accidents inside or outside the school /college premises.
- Interpretation: These terms and conditions supersede those in the prospectus and also where and will be construed as a whole. Unless required to make sense of the immediate context, headings are for ease of reading only and are not otherwise part of the terms and conditions.
- Jurisdiction: This contract was made at the school and is governed exclusively under the law of Islamic Republic of Pakistan. Any branch, school, branch or tier of FWS operating under the above names is defined a single entity for the purpose of these terms and conditions.
Admission & Eligibility Policy (AEP-001)
Parents / Guardians are requested to fully acquaint themselves with the criteria and procedure for admissions. The parents admitting the child/children will deem to have agreed to abide by this criteria and procedure of Future World School rules pertaining to admission. No appeal shall lie against it.
STUDENT REGISTRATION FORM ‘SRF-001’
All prospective student seeking admission are required to fill ‘ student Registration form SRF-001’ to register themselves, however ,registration does not guarantee assessment Test AAT-001 and /or a subsequent interview as per the FWS admission policy and rules. For more details on admission and Eligibility policy AEP-001 and criteria please ask the admission advisor by calling on +92-51-111-111-193 or by visiting www.futureworld.edu.pk
ADMISSION ASSESSMENT TEST ‘AAT-001’
All prospective students seeking admission must qualify the FWS admission assessment test AAT-001 and/or interview. Moreover the prospective student must obtain a school leaving certificate or the progress and promotion report from the previous school leaving certificate or the progress and promotion report from the previous school/ college to be eligible for admission in the next grade. The assessments are general in nature and are aimed to better evaluate the student suitability for the recommended grade and are only aimed to understand student academic needs and areas of strength and study support. The assessment shall the subject level for the grade he/she is seeking admission into the grade for which admission is being sought, and then the possibility of accepting him/her in any other grade will not be considered unless the student is re-registered an re-assessed for the particular grade. Moreover FWS reserves the right to accept or refuse registration or admission without assigning any reason. For inter-board transfers, students are expected to obtain a no Objection Certificate from the previous Board within Pakistan.
PAYMENT OF FEES
On acceptance, the student is issued a fee bill. Term Fee is payable Rupees for the full academic year. The Following charges are included in the New Admission fee bill.
- Registration fee (Non-Refundable)
- Admission fee (Non-Refundable)
- Security fee (Refundable)
- Tuition fee
- Information Communication Technology ICT fee (Where applicable)
- Science Laboratory fee (where applicable)
- Annual Resource Charge
- Student ID card
- Montessori Bag (where applicable)
- FWS Badge
- Learning Management System
- FWS Prospectus
NOTE: All admission before or on 5th may every year shall be liable to pay the pay the Annual Resource Charge again in the following September in full. Annual Resource charge is payable each year at the beginning of the academic year and shall paid in full at the time of admission irrespective of the joining date in the academic year, the charge covers stationery, art & craft activates and Material, beyond the class room initiatives, open Days, photocopy of syllabus and learning materials, worksheets, student assessment paper, work plans, school examination, Instruction material, Montessori apparatus, EPL Activities an In-house activities for the academic year.
- The Tuition & Fee is payable In advance on a Term basis, through the specified branches of a local bank. In view of constant inflationary pressure, the fees are subject to review from time to time.
- Fee Bills are normally issued with a DUE DATE of 10 days. After the expiry of DUE DATE the fee Bill can be deposited with the late fee fine which is charged on a daily basis, till the expiry of VALIDITY DATE which is normally 5 days from the expiry of the DUE DATE.
- Student whose fees remain payable after expiry of DUE/VALIDITY DATE are issued periodic reminders and ultimately the Final reminder, thereafter which the student name will be struck off the school roll and outstanding dues adjusted against deposit.
- Parents/Guardians defaulting on fee payment, run the risk of making their children/wards liable to being struck off the school roll. The security deposit of students adjusted against their unpaid Tuition and fee balance. In such cases, re-admission is subject to vacancy and repayment of both the admission fee and security deposit at the prevailing rates.
- The security deposit is refunded in full at the time of the withdrawal of the student after completion of studies or otherwise provided that the student has paid all his/her dues and the school has no justifiable claim outstanding rates.
ISSUANCE OF STUDENT ADMISSION SLIP’ SAS-001
All parents /guardians responsible for guaranteeing payment of school Tuition & fee will read and sign an undertaking for compliance with the school rules policies as outlined in the FWS Prospectus and Admission Form pack AFP-001. The school reserves the right to revise and make alterations to its rules and policies at any point in the WITHOUT further notice;
Future World School shall provide an student admission slip SAS-001 or confirm admission to any student if the parents/guardian has submitted and duly signed the following documents included in the admission from pack AFP-001 at the time of admission;
Admission Form Pack AFP-001 is included in the FWS prospectus and (Includes student admission form SAF-001, Tuition & Fee policy TEP-001, home school agreement HAS-001, Admission & Eligibility policy AEP-001, Parent/Guardian Undertaking) duly completed, signed submitted with the following documents;
- 4 recent passport size colored photographs of the student.
- Student from B copy and/or copy of original Birth Certificate.
- Copy of both parents/Guardians CNIC (Pakistani nationals Only)
- Copy of last 2 page of passport of the parents/guardians (Foreign National Only)
- Previous Original School leaving Certificate.
- Copies of year child last school report and certificates.
NOTE: Student shall NOT be allowed to sit in the classroom without submitting the student admission slip SAS-001 to the branch Head, school Manager or Duty teacher on the first day of school /college. (It is the responsibility of the parent /guardian to collect the Student admission slip SAS-001 from the admission office of the local branch).
RULES PERTAINING TO REQUEST FOR SCHOOL LEAVING CERTIFICATE RSLC-001’
If parents/guardians wish to withdraw their child from the school, request leaving certificate RSLC-001 from must filled, signed and submitted to the School office. Parents need to submit the request for school leaving certificate form before or on the next 5th of every month or else the fee shall be payable for the next months as per the RSLC policy. (Please refer to request for school leaving certificate form RSLC -001 for more details). The RSLC -001 shall be processed by the head office which may take a minimum of 7 working days from the date of application , Policy and completion of admission record as outlined in the admission from pack AFP-001”
- If a student has not attended the school for a period of a month, unless arrangements for such an absence have been agreed with the branch Head in writing by the parent/guardian; and/or
- Student fees have remained unpaid for two consecutive months;
- For student leaving mid-way, balance payment of tuition fee is not refundable.
- No refunds for any payments will be made if student is suspended on disciplinary grounds, and parents or guardian will be liable for paying up for any damages cases to the school property as per the student disciplinary procedure and/or as determined by the school managements and shall not be required to give any notice before;
- Student has failed in the same class for two consecutive years or, has failed to quality for promotion on two different on two different occasions in his /her school academic career.
- A student shall be deemed to be enrolled in Future World School until he/she has completed his/her normal education, having taken his/her final National and International examination (Matric, O level, IGCSE, Intermediate, AS & A levels, ACCA, CIMA, LLB, B.Sc.) and all his/her dues with the School have been finally settled in which case he/she shall only be considered to be withdrawn after the outstanding fees/other dues (if any) payable up to the last month during which he/she appears for this/her last
National and International examination Paper, are fully settled. This is valid for students wishing to re-take exams or improvement of grades in any National or International Examination system including Cambridge, Federal, local and/or Edexcel Board.
- For returning students, all previous dues including any fines must have been cleared. Non-payment or underpayment of dues may result in suspension of enrollment, refusal to CIE/Edexcel/Matric/FSc exam registration, refusal to re- register and/or withholding of student records and progress reports.
- If the Student request for school leaving certificate received before summer vacations and after 5th May every academic year then the parent/guardian will have to pay the Term Fee in full up to and including August Fee, as at this time, school cannot admit any student as this is the examination term and seat will have to remain vacant till the end of the year and the school pays summer vacation salaries to the faculty and staff. (Please refer to ‘Request for School Leaving Certificate Form RSLC001 for more details)
In case (i), (ii), (iii), (iv), (v), (vi), (vii) and (viii) above, the outstanding fees shall be adjusted against the security deposit paid to the School, and balance, if any due, shall be recoverable from the parents/guardian of the student.
RULES PERTAINING TO REQUEST FOR INTER BRANCH TRANSFER CERTIFICATE ‘RIBTC-001’
Future World School offers inter-city transfer facility, a student is eligible to apply for Request for Inter Branch Transfer Certificate RIBTC-001, provided that:
- He/she has completed twelve months or, at least one ay academic term, at the branch from which he/she is seeking transfer from.
- He/she has cleared all his/her dues in the branch he/she studying and from which he/she is seeking transfer from; and
- If a student qualifies for IBTC-001 transfer
- No admission fee and registration fee will be charged by the branch to which the student has been transferred to:
- In an event of student inter branch or intercity transfer, the security fee shall NOT be transferred to the region responsible, however there is no admission and registration charge in an event of inter branch or intercity school transfer within Future World School Nationwide.
- The differential in the security deposit amount in the new branch, to which the student is transferred to, will not be charged. The security deposit will remain the same as was deposited initially at the time of admission (If Any).
- Even if a student is eligible for an inter-city transfer, he/she shall only qualify for the same, subject to availability of a vacancy in the grade, qualification or tier in the requested branch. The decision of the relevant Regional Office or Regional Headmistress will be final in this regard.
- If the student needs to be transferred to a different branch or city within the Future World School Network nationwide, then the student or parents/ guardians must obtain an ‘Inter Branch Transfer Certificate Form IBTC
- (Please refer to ‘Request for Inter Branch Transfer Certificate Form IBTC – 001 for more details). It is however the responsibility of the parent/guardian to check the fee structure of the transferring school/ branch.
- The Inter Branch Transfer Certificate 1BTC-001 shall be issued by the Regional Office and NOT the Head Office-
Note: Students are advised not to seek transfer in the final two years of their schooling, i.e classes IX and X (Matriculation), and the last Two years of ‘O levels’, IGCSE Levels’ and at any time in ‘AS level studies, as it may hinder their academic performance and results. Also, in the case of Matriculation different Boards have different requirements. As Such, Future World School does not take any responsibility for the consequences resulting from transfers during the periods mentioned above.
RELOCATION OF SCHOOL BRANCH
The school may shift the premises of any branch of the Future World to another location for any reason and the consent of the parents shall not be necessary in this regard, however an advance notice will be given to parents.
REFUND OF SCHOOL TUITION & FEES
FWS Tuition & Fees once paid by the parent/guardian is non- refundable in any circumstances, whatsoever, except the security deposit as per the FWS tuition and fee policy.
No transfer facility to any other Future World School campus within the same city is offered.
- Future World School FWS academic year commences in August/September each year
- Future World School Tuition Fee is payable for full calendar year.
- FWS admission is subject to your acceptance of our terms and conditions as per the ‘Admission Form Pack AFP-001′ included in the FWS Prospectus, signed and submitted thereof.
FWS has absolute discretion to regulate the school curriculum, teaching methodology, syllabus, course books, work sheets, stationery and other teaching materials or resources in order to provide quality education to the student through its department of Quality, Curriculum and Teaching Standards Monitoring DQCTSM.
- if as a result of his/her test and interview, student is not considered academically suitable for the admission into the class for which admission is begin sought, then the possibility of accepting him/her in any other class will not be considered unless the student is re-registered and re- assessed for the particular class by filling in a new student registration form SRF-001.
- All details regarding registration/admission will be given out by the school individually.
- The school does not have any responsibility on account of postal delays or consequences thereof.
- The school reserves all rights of review and increase in t registration. tuition fee and all other fees, changes and deposits ancillary thereto without prior notice or consent of the parents.
- No concession will be given to the students on account of the fact that there siblings (irrespective of the number) already enrolled in any branch of the school. FWS does not offer any sibling discounts.
- The school reserves the right to accept or refuse registration or admission without assigning any reason or notice thereof.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION FWS THEMATIC MONTESSORI (2 years to 5 years plus)
- Children are admitted in the Play group on the first come first serve basis as seats are limited; however, admission in Montessori classes is open throughout the year to fill in any vacancy.
- A child can be admitted from the age of 2years plus to 5years plus. Admission will be granted, subject to clearing informal interviews.
- For Montessori classes an informal assessment is conducted combined with an interview with the Parents/Guardian. Generally, the reading ability of the child, vocabulary and recognition of words. concepts of colours and numbers ‘is assessed. The confidence and development of motor skills and appearance of the child is also taken into consideration how the child sits, walks and talks.
- At the time of admission, an appointment is given for the parents to meet with the Head of the Montessori section. The child is assessed in an informal environment separately.
- Both the parents must be present at the time of interview, failing which the admission cannot be processed.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION FWS PRIMARY SCHOOL & FWS LOWER SECONDARY SCHOOL (Grade 1 to 7)
1. The student will be assessed in 3 subjects: English, Urdu, Mathematics and/or Science besides taking into account the previous academic record. They pass percentage is 70% or above. Duration of each paper is approx 45 minutes. A break of 10 minutes is given between each paper as notified in ‘Admission Assessment Card AAC-001′ and more comprehensively on the ‘Admission Assessment Test AAT-001′.
2. For the written test, the student should come properly equipped with the required stationary i.e pencil, eraser, sharpener and ruler.
3. The ‘Admission Assessment Test AAT-001′ are not set from any specific textbooks or syllabus but are of a general multiple choice questionnaire design to test the aptitude of the child or his/her academic ability.
4. The child may be exempted from the ‘Admission Assessment; Test AAT-001′ if he/she has strong academic background and has shown outstanding result for the previous academic year. Original Result Card from the previous school is to be provided at the time of Admission/ Interview.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION FWS HIGH SCHOOL (VIII, IX, X)
- The student will be tested in 5 subjects’ i.e English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Computers. Admission is subject to securing 70% pass percentage in all the subjects.
- For class IX and X Registration Return Copy should be provided from the previous school.
- Students coming from schools affiliated with Examination Board other than Punjab or Federal have to provide NOC from the respective board.
- Original School Leaving Certificate SLC from a registered and recognized institute should be provided failing which the school does not take responsibility for registration of the student with the local examination board.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION *O’ LEVEL & IGCSE SCHEME OF STUDIES
All students and applications for admissions into class 7” 8″ & 9″ can apply for admission in FWS ‘O’ Level & IGCSE Level study programmes.
Students will be administered test in English, Mathematics, Science and/or Urdu in order to evaluate their academic abilities besides taking into account their previous academic record before being granted admission into the ‘O’ level or IGCSE Scheme of studies at Future World School.
All new students admitted in our system in class 7″, 8″ & 9″ have to follow the following scheme of studies.
- FWS offers both 3 year and 4 year ‘O’ level & IGCSE programme, depending upon the student academic background and subject to acceptance on the desired programme by the Admissions and Academic Advisor or Branch Head.
- FWS offer O levels / IGCSE through the Cambridge and Edexcel Board UK. (Please re-confirm with the local campus for more details). :
- After completing ‘O’ level / IGCSE Scheme of studies, students are eligible for entry into all colleges / AS levels.
- Keeping in view the basic requirement of sound academic base and ability to understand a wide range of subjects, spanning the ‘O’ Level & IGCSE course to a duration of 4 years is unavoidable. Any shortcuts to this schedule will invariably carry the risk of your child ending up in lower grades in the first stage.
ELIGIBILITY FORADMISSION “AS’ & ‘A’ LEVELS SCHEME OF STUDIES
Cambridge AS Level examinations are usually taken at the age 17years and Cambridge A Level examinations at age 18years.
- A minimum of 5 passes is required in ‘O’ levels or ‘IGCSE’ level examinations to be eligible for admissions into the AS level programmer at FWS College International.
- For students from Metric stream, a minimum of overall ‘A’ grade or 70% marks are required to be eligible for admission into the AS Level programmer.
- If Students have already taken IGCSE’s or ‘0’ Levels then they will find many of the Academic skills ‘they have already learnt relevant and beneficial to AS Level Study.
SCHOLARSHIP POLICY FOR AS AND A LEVELS ONLY
- Full scholarship is awarded to a student securing 8 A’s in ‘O’ or ‘IGCSE’ level
- 50% scholarship is awarded to a student securing 7 A’s in ‘O’ or ‘IGCSE’ level
GENERAL ADMISSION RULES:
- Application for admission is taken on prescribed school form Admission Form Pack AFP-001.
- The grade or level for which the student is to be assessed is determined according to his/her age at the time of the ‘Admission Assessment Test AAT-001′ and not according to the age put down at registration.
- A candidate can be rejected without being given a test if undue pressure is applied or if unfair means are restored to for the acquisition of admission.
- In all cases merit is the criterion for admission.
- The Admission Assessment Tests are not set from any specific textbooks or syllabus but are of a general design to assess the aptitude of the child for ‘O’ levels or IGCSE.
- The assessments are not shown to any one: only results are communicated with the parents / guardian through ‘Admission Assessment Card AAC-001′.
- Scholarship is subject to availability of scholarship quota seats reserved at RC! Campuses.
- A candidate caught cheating during the test will be rejected.
- A candidate rejected once will be given another chance in the same year. However, such a student may apply again the following year. If rejected in the second attempt, he/she cannot apply to FWS the third time.
- The decision of the school/College cannot be challenged in any way and will be absolutely final.
- Scholarships for AS & A Levels are limited and are offered through the ‘FWS High Flyers Scholarship Programme RHFSP’ sponsored by the CEO Chaudhry Faisal Mushtaq.
(NOTE: Future World School does not offer scholarship for ‘0’ levels or IGCSE course of studies or any other tier of its education system other than AS &A Levels; subject to availability).
Student Code of Conduct (SCC-001)
Future World School, in pursuance of the policies as per the student charter and as detailed in the school prospectus and home school agreement, seeks to achieve its objectives within an agreed ‘Student Code of Conduct’. If there is evidence that students have breached or broken the student Code of Conduct, the ‘Student Disciplinary Procedure’ will be applicable.
MISCONDUCT IS BEHAVIOR THAT:
- Interferes with the safe functioning of the School/College or of those who study, work or teach in the School/College, or
- Otherwise damages the School/College or its reputation, & or
- Constitutes a criminal offence
In the event of a serious breach, criminal misconduct, or where it is believed that the health, safety or welfare of others may be jeopardized by the continuing presence of a person or persons they will be suspended or withdrawn from the school/college admissions register immediately in relation to the core activity of teaching and learning, students are expected to:
- Adopt a diligent and co-operative approach to all aspects of academic life and
- Accept responsibility in creating a supportive FWS educational community
Throughout their period of study with the Future World School, students are expected to abide by the student code of conduct which is based upon respect for individuals, teachers, management, race, culture, religion, background, property and the environment. The following actions, whether occurring on school/college premises or elsewhere, are examples of conduct which is not acceptable to the Future World School and may lead to instigation of formal student disciplinary procedures:
- Conduct which constitutes a criminal offence e.g. assault, theft, fraud, deceit, deception or dishonesty.
- Plagiarism, Violent, indecent, disorderly, threatening, abusing, intimidating or offensive behavior or language towards any student, teacher or member of administration and management
- Social, racial or any other form of harassment is dealt with strictly.
- Misuse, misappropriation, theft or damage of school/college property.
- Action, likely to cause injury or to impair Health and safety procedures.
- Action, likely to cause injury or to impair electrical, gas and fire safety procedures.
- Failure to respect the rights of others to freedom of belief and freedom of speech.
- Behavior which brings the Institution into disrepute. E.g. such conduct as abusive, anti-social or discourteous behavior, political activism in school or outside, inconsiderate noise or parking, disregard of the school parking code, causing litter and especially criminal damage to private property, school signs or vehicles.
- Disruption of, or improper interference with, the academic, administrative, sporting, social or other activities of the school/college.
- Obstruction of, or improper interference with, the functions, re-duties or activities of any student, member of staff, or visitor of the Institution.
- Misuse or unauthorized use of school/college premises.
- Failure to disclose personal details to a member of staff of Future World School in circumstances in which it is reasonable to require that such information be given.
- Students found violating the school/college study time table.
- Students found not wearing the school authorized uniform.(For more details please read ‘Student Uniform Guidelines SUG-001′)
- Students must always show respect to the teachers, faculty members, members of school administration and management i
- Students must not interfere in the functioning of the morning assembly presentations and national anthem.
- Students must not cheat in examinations, assignments, assessments or in course work. Any form of plagiarism shall be dealt with firmly.
- Students must respect the property of other people and that of the School/College and its premises.
- Students must not bring illegal substances onto school/College premises including drugs or alcohol.
- Smoking is not permitted within School/College buildings, premises and parking areas and is dealt with firmly may lead to withdrawal from the admissions register without further notice
- Students must not bring the reputation of the College into disrepute through anti-social behavior either on or off school/College premises and must abide by reasonable instructions issued by a member of the School/College’s staff or administration.
- Mobile phones are not allowed and are strictly forbidden within the school/college premises and buildings. In case of violation of school rules Mobile phones will be taken into custody by the Branch Head and a penalty will be imposed.
- Female students must not wear heels, jewelry, bangles, nail polish, earrings, fancy accessories and other ornaments within the school/college premises. (For more details please read ‘Student Uniform Guidelines SUG-001’)
- Male students must not wear cap, hat, unauthorized belt, bandana, boots and other fancy accessories within the school/college premises. (For more details please read ‘Student Uniform Guidelines’)
- Individuals bringing vehicles, cars, motorcycles onto School/College premises must observe parking and speed restrictions and drive with care and consideration for others.
- Students must abide by the IT Code of Practice and school/college Library Code of Practice.
- Students must be punctual, latecomers will be fined and any Leave of absence (except in case of sickness) must be given in advance in writing to the Head of the Institution or otherwise the student shall be subject to ‘student disciplinary procedure’. Students coming late to school/College shall be issued ‘FWS student conduct card RSCC-001′ and issuance of 3 conduct cards shall lead to the suspension of student for 3 days as in accordance with the student disciplinary procedure..
- No student will leave school premises during school hours without the permission of the Branch Head.
- No expensive jewelry, watches, electronic devices including laptops or i-pods, pencil cases, stationery items, lunch boxes are allowed to be brought to school. School will not be responsible for the loss of these articles.
- Large amount of money should not be brought to school. The school will not be responsible for any loss of clothes, books, money or any other items.
- Exchange of video DVD, CD, video games, audio cassettes, magazines books or any such gift item is strictly prohibited. No parcels, lunch boxes, books, stationery etc will be entertained by the school office during the school hours. All students must bring along all their items once they enter school in the morning.
- Monthly progress reports, evaluation forms, assessment folders, progress charts and examination report cards that go home must be signed by parents and brought back the very next day. For loss of report card a fine of Rs. 500/- will have to be paid,
- All notebooks used by the students must be with school monogram and are FWS standard authorized notebooks. They are to be kept neat and labelled correctly.
- Students must compulsorily take part in all co-curricular and extra-curricular activities organized by the school. These are especially designed for the overall educational needs and personality development of each child.
Behavior that contravenes the Future World School ‘Student Code of Conduct’ will be dealt with through the Student Disciplinary Procedure’. Any conduct that constitutes misconduct against the ‘Student code of conduct’ will be regarded as a breach of the ‘Student Code of Conduct’ and will be subject to firm action by the school/college administration or Branch Head, which may lead to withdrawal from the admissions register without further notice.
UNDERTAKING | have fully read, understood and accepted the ‘student code of conduct as detailed in the FWS Prospectus and FWS Website, and i as the
parent/guardian of the pupil agree to the standard terms and conditions of the ‘student code of conduct’ and shall not dispute with the school