Learners of The Millennium Education Group, Pakistan have won 7 Outstanding Cambridge Learner Awards in Cambridge Assessment International Examination – CAIE June 2022 in IGSCE and A- Level. These learners topped at the regional as well as national level. The achievements secured by the learners of The Millennium Education are a result of the hard work and continuous support of the teaching faculty of The Millennium Education.
The year 2022 high achievers for the exam series are as follows:
- Future World School, Bahria Town, Karachi: Topped in Sindh and Balochistan – Abdul Mueez Waqas – Pakistan Studies, Durriah – English as a second language and Yahya Amir – First Language English. Future World School Karachi has outshone with most distinctions nationwide in IGCSE Examinations.
- The Millennium Education, Queensbury Campus, Gujranwala: Hurman secured second place in Lahore and was best across three Cambridge International AS Level in Punjab.
- The Millennium Education Khyber Campus, Peshawar: Chand Khan secured a high achievement award in Foreign Language Spanish in A Level.
- Millennial Natalya Jamal from One World Campus, Islamabad scored a distinction by topping in North Pakistan in Accounting (IGCSE).
- The Millennium Education, Pine Campus, Abbottabad: Fatima Adil stood first in Islamabad by being the Best Across Cambridge IGCSE in North Pakistan.
“The Outstanding Cambridge Assessment International Examination – CAIE achievements and distinctions are due to the 35 years of quality education which is a testament to our legacy of academic excellence” quoted Dr. Faisal Mushtaq, Founder & CEO The Millennium Education Group. He continued, “Our learners have once again proven the age-old adage that if you have the appropriate desire, passion, hard work and high academic standards yield high dividends. He emphasized that the students’ outstanding accomplishments in the form of National Distinctions prove that our learners possess the right intellectual aptitude to be prepared to continue post-secondary education. He also highlighted, “These extraordinary accomplishments are also a proof that our students are prepared for college-level work and have a promising future ahead of them.”
The Millennium Education is one of the top educational institutions where learners are taught to be persistent and leave no stone unturned to achieve their goals. Additionally, the parents’ insightful comments and the students’ gratitude serve as a constant reminder of the hard work that the teacher and the school have put into achieving academic goals.
One of the high achievers Chand Khan (TME Khyber Campus, Peshawar), who received the High Achievement Award in Foreign Language Spanish, expressed gratitude to her school and her teachers who supported her throughout her journey towards academic excellence. She also thanked the Founder & CEO Dr. Faisal Mushtaq, the Principal Ma’am Tehmina Khalid and her Academic Coordinator for their guidance and support in helping her achieve her academic goals.
The Millennium Education Pakistan takes pride in its learners and extends heartiest congratulations to the parents, learners and the teaching community on the achievement of this milestone. The Millennium Education encourages its learners to continue their quest for learning and keep achieving success in every field of their lives.